1. Daisy's first hair cut. I was a bit concerned and thought she would insist on sitting on my lap. Then who would take pictures? I was wrong and she handled it beautifully!
2. Daisy and I were sitting at the table having lunch when all of a sudden she smacked me on the arm! I was about to get mad when she yelled out "Slug Bug!!!"
3. We finalized plans for a vacation. Out of state! I will let you know all about it when we get back. I am just a tad bit excited!
4. Lily likes to watch The Nanny.
5. Even with all of the sickness we had from Jan-March, and the many days my boys missed school (6 I think), they BOTH received Academic Excellence awards for the 3rd quarter. ALL A's! And wasn't it thoughtful that they stood together while accepting their awards? :)
6. Survivor. I am soooooooooooo glad they got rid of Russel early!
7. A trip to the zoo.
8. The giraffes. We didn't
9. Dining next to the shark tank!
10. A trip to the park. Beautiful day! Perfect temps! The park all to ourselves! The last day of Spring Break.
What were you smiling about in March?