It has been another very smiley month! See!
1. After eating every bite of his dinner, Ashton asked if he could still come over for dinner when he is a grown-up.
2. Daisy likes to sit on my lap, while sucking her thumb and holding on to my hair, and watch FoodNetwork shows with me.
3. Lily is taking a cooking class at school and she made us rice krispie treats all by herself.
4. Bailey has PERFECT grades this quarter, perfect attendance and he made his AR Reading Goal with very little help from me!
5. Fun, Family and Food for a Fabulous Thanksgiving!!
6. Yearly tradition of cleaning out the pantry. Taking EVERYTHING out, scrubbing the shelves and floor, getting rid of outdated food and putting everything back nicely organized. We actually have skipped this tradition since we started it about 4 years ago and DaddyO re-organized the shelves a few months ago so all we really had to do was get everything off the floor and mop. LOL
7. Christmas Music! Christmas Movies! (please note that these came after Thanksgiving) ;)
8. Decorating the tree!
9. I am almost done Christmas Shopping! Now I can just sit back and enjoy the season. Hahahahahaha!
10. I am giving away a 'Merry Christmas' banner! If you haven't been visiting Shana's Holiday Gift Guide, there is still time to enter a few of the giveaways, including mine. Run to Blaze'n'Chrochet!
What made you smile in November? Visit Emmy and let us know!