Ten Things that made me smile in September
1. Daisy got cute skeleton pj's and wore this hat everywhere for 2 days straight. Even to bed!
2. Some new Fall decorations.
3. Lily and I share a toothbrush base. After she finishes brushing her teeth every night, she attaches my toothbrush head and lays out the toothpaste for me.
4. Pumpkin Spice Lotion and Hand Soap
5. The 2nd grade put on an Independence Day themed program at school. Ashton and Bailey both had speaking parts and they both remembered their lines and spoke loudly and clearly so we could hear and understand them. Bailey did pronounce Philadelphia "Philadelthia," but that just made me smile even more!
6. Lily was the first student in her class to get the Student of the Month Award. For my extremely quiet and shy girl this is HUGE. A teacher who is able to recognize her personality and treat her in a way that is not intimidating and allowing her to feel comfortable participating in class or asking her teacher for help. Her grades are amazing this quarter with very little help from us!!
7. For the first time since my kids started school, they ALL had perfect attendance this quarter. Usually everyone gets sick a couple of weeks after school starts and inevitably have to stay home due to fevers.
8. 3 more days of school and the kiddos are on Fall Break for 2 weeks. I CAN NOT believe how fast this quarter has gone by! I can still remember the sadness of sending them back to school and am looking forward to everyone being home again!
9. More of this:
What were you smiling about in September? Let us know and link up with Emmy Mom - One Day at a Time!