Sunday, September 19, 2010

Monday Mugs - Smirk


Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme. Without submitting my photo for judgement and not being forced to follow the rules.

Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

Today's theme for Monday Mugs is: Smirk


I had a really hard time finding pictures of Smirks. This is all I could come up with!
If you are in need of a simple Monday post, JOIN ME! Grab my
button from the sidebar and link up your own post!

Next week's theme will be: Chalk

10 comments:

Emily said...

Those last two looks like "I'm totally up to something" smirks!

Kmama said...

Oh my gosh, your boys have the best smirks!! Love the pictures!

Mrs. M said...

I like the smirks! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Michelle Pixie said...

Cute Cute Cute Cute!! Loving all the smirks. :)

Emmy said...

Yeah I had no luck. Cute pictures. And I think I am officially done with iheartfaces again...nothing last week :(

Pam Bowers said...

Love the boys smirks. Lily's hair is gorgeous in that picture. So thick and full.

Foursons said...

The 3rd shot is definitely a smirk!

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the last one!

Lothiriel said...

CUTENESSS!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Very cute. Definitely the third picture is a smirk. love it.