Sunday, September 26, 2010

Monday Mugs - Chalk


Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme. Without submitting my photo for judgement and not being forced to follow the rules.

Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

Today's theme for Monday Mugs is: Chalk
___________________________

Although chalk covered children give me hives, my babes are allowed and do enjoy playing with chalk. I guess with all the itching, you know, from the hives, I was never able to take pictures of them enjoying chalk. I was able to capture this shot of a chalk drawing Lily made on our backyard fence. I really love it!

All my cuties in chalk!
If you are in need of a simple Monday post, JOIN ME! Grab my
button from the sidebar and link up your own post!

Next week's theme will be: YOUR Favorite Food



9 comments:

Kmama said...

What a cute pic! Lily is pretty talented!!

So guess what? I cannot stand the feel of chalk or the sound it makes, so I have ZERO pictures with chalk. My kids have never even played with it at home...as if they did, I couldn't be around. I have chills just thinking about it.

Mrs. M said...

I love the drawing!! Glad you got a picture of it!! :)

Emmy said...

Cute!! Where is Mr linkey??

Kari said...

I love love love chalk art! Those were cute people :o)

Together We Save said...

I love the chalk art! Very Cute!!

Michelle Pixie said...

I love chalk art too! I hate the mess it makes all over the kids as well but it doesn't make me crazy like the playdough does. ;-)

Kim said...

Great chalk drawing! Sorry I dind't link up, had not pictures of chalk or drawing and I come home tonight to Alyssa drawing on the driveway, figures.

I tried to leave a comment last night and it wouldn't let me, I love the tutu pics!

Mrs Montoya said...

Your kiddos are cute even in chalk! Clever idea for a Monday post.

{Kimber} said...

cute drawing!! My kids love playing with chalk too!