Friday, February 20, 2009

I got tagged!!!

***New post below this one***

Ok, Bonnie photo-tagged me and here is the 6th picture in the 6th folder of MyPictures. This is Miss Daisy at 27 weeks. Isn't she cute! We thought she might have a big nose? I think it just looks big cuz she was moving around so much! She did not enjoy ultrasounds and was always trying to move away from the sensor! Silly girl.
Alright, I am going to tag: Teak, Bre, Rory, Casey, Lindy and Rob and Ron. I did 7, cuz Lindy already got tagged, but I think she probably shares photos with Rob (or has no idea where to find them! hee hee hee!) And I am offering to let them use my blog to post their pictures!
Here are the rules: Go to your my document/my pictures
go to your sixth file
go to your sixth picture
blog about it
tag six people


0 comments: