Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

These are some pics of the kids in their Easter clothes. I don't know why, but I seem to have a hard time getting pictures of dying and hunting the eggs. Goals for next year: Get shots of easter fun, not just posed shots and take some pictures outside! The weather was PERFECT on Easter but by the time the lighting was perfect outside, the easter outfits were removed or covered in food. Bailey uses his shirts as napkins! It is very difficult to get 4 kids to ALL sit perfectly and smile at the same time for a picture! Donn tried to help make them smile, but you can see who was most entertained by him.
No problems with these two! Smiling and perfectly posed. I think Daisy-scissorhands touched her eye just before I took the pictures. She has the very sensitive skin that turns red if you barely touch her!


Lily's shots took about 1 minute! Very cooperative!!! She has the most experience! Love!



Here are my two, very different, boys. They really needed haircuts! But they sure are cute!!


Ashton kept smiling a fake smile so I was trying to make him laugh. What makes a 5 year old boy laugh? I can't share the things I was saying. potty talk!


Bailey wasn't in the mood for pictures and I had to do a LITTLE threatening, involving easter candy. I know, I know! Bad Mommy! He sure ended up smiling cute for his pictures though!


I took these pics of Daisy on Monday, after her red eye was gone. And because she doesn't tolerate long photo sessions like the other kids do.




Preston came to play for Easter and I stepped outside and got a lot of great shots of him in about 5 minutes. Grandma Lindy requested some photos of Preston and Teak months ago. Mission accomplished!


5 comments:

Candice said...

What a cute bunch!! You're right! A cute little girl in a little yellow dress would have been the perfect compliment to my little man. We need to come visit so they can meet!

Lindy said...

i checked earlir today and your blog was from lily's b-day. bonnie told me there was a new post. LOVE it. i have the cutest grand-kids and i love your notes. as i say to the kids "good job!" love you - mom

Bon said...

Thanks Heather for putting up some current pics of Preston. He has changed so much since the last time I saw him.
And your kids are so darling as usual.

Happy Springtime
Grauntie BonBon

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Love the pics. Daisy's hat is so cute. I can't believe how different Preston looks. Thanks for including those pics too. Give Teak and Preston my love.

BreAnne said...

I love the fact that I have a link to my family. Thank you for sharing all of your pictures with us.
We love & miss you all,
Unkie B & Uncle Bob