Friday, June 19, 2009

2 hours away = 20 degrees cooler


Last weekend we drove up to Payson to see Grandma Betty. We like to meet at a little restaurant called the Rimside Grill. We always get the table outside under the gazebo. All the grown-ups get to sit and chat and the kids get to explore the woods: gathering sticks, rocks and pine cones. The kids always have such a good time and I always get some really great photos! The weather was perfect, about 80 degrees.





Um....hello? Is she gorgeous?

He has candy in his mouth and it is making it hard for him to smile! hee hee!
Cute, dimpled boy! You can't see his missing tooth!
She's finally getting some hair! What color do you think it is going to be?



Update on the last post:
There was no clear winner of Lily's contest. The key was to think of the question through Lily's perspective. She does not consider herself "little" so the correct answer was "3." Better luck next time! Pretty tricky question Lil!
Also, Donn does not recall knowing or ever teaching Bailey a leprechaun dance! It is unclear where Bailey learned the dance and why he said that his Dad taught him the dance. I will keep you posted of any new developments! However, if you need a good laugh, just close your eyes and imagine Donn doing the leprechaun dance! giggle-giggle! When I imagine it, he is wearing green leiderhosen, no shirt, pointy wooden shoes. I just laughed so loud that I woke up the kids!

5 comments:

Bon said...

What fun!

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are absolutely adorable.

I need help on my blog, how do you show only one post and then display the comments like you have on yours?

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Sorry, never mind, I think it' Bonnie's that has it that way :)

Angimom said...

I'm not sure who to believe on the leprechaun dance thing - Donn or Bailey. I mean, what would motivate Bailey to tell a fib? (HeeHee) In any case - I LOVE the Dance!

Melissa from Puddin Pop Designs said...

Hi Heather,
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. Your kids are precious! So cute!! That Daisy is a doll!! My "daisy" isn't really a "daisy" Our last name is Flowers so my husband wouldn't go for that. I just started referring to her and her brother as Bud and Daisy when I was pregnant. It sort of stuck on the blog as their nicknames.
Anyway, it was nice "meeting" you- I'll have to stop in again to see what adventures you and your kiddos are up to!
Melissa