Monday, December 5, 2011

MM - Trees


Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! Because on Mondays, I need some motivation, I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme.

Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

Today's theme for Monday Mugs is:  Trees
_____________________________________

Our yearly tradition is to put up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. Can you spot what is missing from our 1 year old tree? What we didn't notice until after we had added ALL of the decorations?

____________________________
If you are in need of a simple Monday post, JOIN ME! Grab my
button from the sidebar and link up your own post!

The theme for next week's Monday Mugs will be:
Fave Holiday Treats
(I wouldn't mind at all, if you wanted to share some recipes!)
 

9 comments:

CM said...

Oh that's a bummer....the top of the tree didn't light! Oh well, it still looks very festive! :-)

Kmama said...

I don't notice anything missing, but the top of the tree isn't lit. is that what you mean? Or do you normally add garland/tinsel?

It's a beautiful tree, and that bokeh is so pretty!

Lindy said...

We finally put our decorations up yesterday ... What's missing from my Christmas is all of you :( I'm still trying my best to be merry.

Pam Bowers said...

Despite the very top it's a gorgeous tree.

Kim said...

I noticed the top too but it still very pretty. You are going to have to give me some bokeh tips, my didn't turn out :(.

Unknown said...

We had to play with our lights to get the top to light too.

Emmy said...

You have a big tree! I not think I would have noticed if you hadn't said anything :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks pretty! But that would seriously suck! Did you add some more lights?

Jodee said...

Your tree is sooo pretty!