Monday, December 19, 2011

MM - Santa's Elves


Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! Because on Mondays, I need some motivation, I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme.

Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

Today's theme for Monday Mugs is: Santa's Elves
___________________________________

I've got 4. How many do you have?



Look! This one is even smiling.

 If you are in need of a simple Monday post, JOIN ME! Grab my
button from the sidebar and link up your own post!

Monday Mugs is going to take a break until January 9, 2012. I will announce a theme sometime before then.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!!!!!





**Angi! @ Messy Cars and Muddy Shoes! I thought I had figured out a way to leave you comments but it didn't work. I changed my computer settings and then as soon as I was done commenting, I was going to change everything back. Sadly, it is still giving me an error message that says I don't have access to that page. :(   I LOVED your gingerbread houses! I was so impressed that you guys made the gingerbread!

7 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Great shots in front of the tree. I love Daisy's headband. It's very Cindy Lou Who-ish.

Lindy said...

Perfectly perfect little elves... I need some of those!

Lindy said...

Perfectly perfect little elves... I need some of those!

Kim said...

You have the sweetest elves. You know I have two but they didn't make it in the picture this week.

I am also happy to tell you that I took some cool bokeh picture of our tree last night. Using the manual focus made all the difference. Thanks for the tip!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Four adorable elves!

Foursons said...

Awe, such sweet faces! Are your kiddos as anxious as mine are for the big day to get here?

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Cute little Elves...yes Bailey is smiling!! Loved the scrapbook pics! Thank you!!