Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Mugs - Shades


Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme. Without submitting my photo for judgement and without being forced to follow the rules.

Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

Today's theme for Monday Mugs is: Shades
_____________________________

Well, our computer decided to have a major meltdown this weekend so I can not share any photos today. Hopefully we will get it back within the next few days!
_________________________
If you have SHADES photos, please link up. I will try to share mine later in the week.

Next week's theme will be: Quiet




7 comments:

Brandi said...

Well, boo for the computer! Stalking you anyway... ;) Have a great week!

Kmama said...

I didn't know it was "Shades" this week. I have that great picture of the boys in their sunglasses at the pumpkin patch. Darn it.

Emmy said...

Oh no! I hope your computer is okay.

Lindy said...

:(

Pam Bowers said...

Stinkin computer! My heart always stops when I have computer trouble. I finally started backing up all my pics to flickr. I've had way too many close calls.

Kim said...

Not good to have computer troubles. I hope it is an easy fix. I will be back next week to link up. My mom has missed my link ups and let me know so today :).

How are the kiddos liking school?

Rachel said...

Tell your computer to shape up - we need our pix fix! :)

Hope it's up and working again soon!