In other news..............
Ashton is not the only one who has been receiving awards recently. I have been collecting some too! I have some very fabulous bloggy friends who have been kind enough to pass on some Blog Love!
The first two awards are from Ave at Made In Canarias. She is the coolest girl and I believe she is my only international follower! I ♥ her blog!
The “Splash Award” is given to alluring, amusing, impressive, inspiring blogs.
No rules with this one, just pass on the Love!
I am going to regift this to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
First of all, I am a Rule Breaker! And second of all, I've got both babies today and one of the (ahem...not Daisy, tee hee) doesn't like to sleep! Therefore I will follow the rules for as long as the babes are sawin' logs!
7 things that people may not know: (these items have been recycled from previous get-to-know-me posts. These are the only things my sleep deprived/boring self can come up with!)
1.I have a bit of Closet OCD (not OCD denial, the place you hang your clothes). I like all the clothes to be organized in a certain way and almost every one's closets are organized differently. Lily and Daisy's clothes are organized by color. The boys' clothes are arranged by coordinating/matching outfits and my clothes are organized by the length of the sleeves. I let DaddyO organize his own clothes! My Closet OCD is closely related to my Laundry OCD (certain items get hung up, others are folded in a very specific way)! **edited** DaddyO told me to add Proper Dish Placement in the Dishwasher OCD!
2. I don’t color my hair. It used to be quite a bit lighter but has gotten darker with each baby. Not too bad though for someone with dark eyebrows!
3. I DO NOT like to fly. Part of the reason is because I don’t fly very often. Last flight was Feb. 2008 and before that was in May of 2007. The other reason and really the true cause of my fears is that I love to watch “Seconds From Disaster” and “Air Emergency” on the National Geographic Channel. Why do I torture myself?
4. My Mom and I both have twins. Twins don’t run in the family, infertility does. Gotta love chlomid!
5. My feet are claustrophobic! They do not like socks or shoes and they really hate to be tucked in bed covers! We cover ourselves with only a down-comforter at night, with easy escape routes for my feet! It's really great that it is warm enough here to wear sandals year round!!
6. I am a ScrapLifter. I love to scrapbook, but I am not creative. Proper photo placement is not my "thing." I can however follow a pattern. Anyway, when my family looks at our albums they aren't going to know that I copied the layouts from somebody else!
7. I do not like to eat meat unless it is surrounded by some sort of carb!
and some Very Kreative Bloggers!:
Barclay at Unfailing Love
Sarah at The Merritt's
The next award is from Kmama at The Daily Dribbles. I absolutely love her blog and if you have never tried her weekly therapy "Thank You Very Much," I don't know what in the world you are waiting for! Thanks Kmama!
The rules are to pass this award on to 7 blogs that I ♥.
I love A LOT of blogs. Here are just a few!
This award is from Kari at p.s. love love. Kari has two adorable kids, a pug and a pot bellied pig! Check it out! Thanks so much Kari!!!
RULES FOR HAPPY 101 AWARD
List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your "makes you happy" list.
10 Things That Make Me Happy(In no particular order)
1. my kids
2. date night with DaddyO
7. online shopping
8. rain, especially with thunder and lightning
9. eating out
10. AZ winters
Blogs that Brighten my Day:
Kim at Pair' Slices
Jodee at Follow the Leaders
And that's all folks! Someone is awake (ahem..not Daisy! LOL)