Friday, August 21, 2009

Daisy

From her very first month and every month that followed, I have taken pictures of Daisy with her little pink bear. Check out how my baby has grown!


(click for larger view)


Daisy's birthday isn't until tomorrow but she was born on Friday last year. Today, I have been reliving that wonderful day and still trying to figure out how to go back! Here are some pictures from that day:



Based on her sister and brothers, I thought Daisy might be close to 7 lbs, but she surprised me. Here are all my cuties' newborn stats:
*Lily - 6lbs 6oz 38 weeks
*Ashton - 4lbs 13oz 34 weeks
*Bailey - 5lb 1oz 34 weeks
*Daisy - 6lbs 1oz 39 weeks (only 1lb bigger than Bailey)




Lily was so glad to have another girl in the family and someone to buy shoes for!


Originally, Ashton wanted another brother. He changed his mind pretty quick!

Bailey really loves his little sister and he is the one who picked out her little pink bear.

The day we brought her home, trying out her bed.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Stop it, stop it!!! You're making me want to try for a girl! She is precious! :)

Lindy said...

finally! i checked your blog every hour today waiting for the new post.i knew you must be planning something special... it's almost Daisy Day!
love grandma/mom

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Toooo precious! I love the month by month pictures! What a truly beautiful family you have!

Happy Birthday pretty girl!

Blessings & aloha!

(yay!, I am so happy that I am catching up with blog reading... hope you get a chance to come by)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to the little one! Precious post! Now that I am a mom, I almost think that birthdays are a bigger deal to me than them!

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Those are so precious! Happy Bday Daisy!

Bon said...

I hope you had a fun first birthday for darling Daisy. I just want to see her in person so much. Hopefully that will happen soon.
Grauntie Bonnie

Night Owl Mama said...

awww she's gorgeous congratulations luv siblings and babies together to precious