Thursday, August 13, 2009

What Would Your Children Say?



Ok, I know I'm late, but I couldn't miss out on sharing another funny story. Lily likes me to re-tell her this story all the time!



Lily was 4 and we were in a public bathroom. There was someone in the stall next to us.

Lily said (not quietly) "Wow! It really stinks in here. I think someone is going poo!"

I put my finger to my mouth to try to keep her from saying anything else, but she responded by saying (not quietly) "Why do we have to be quiet?"


OH THE EMBARRASSMENT! And Comedy!



Here are a few pictures of all the kiddos around this time:

Lily bowling for the first time.




Ashton Lily Bailey



My Two Guys. Doesn't Bailey look like he is going to chub right out of his skin?




Movin to AZ




Ashton and Bailey's first birthday




Brothers watching their sister play outside

I love to look at old pictures and reminisce about old times! I hope you don't mind!

Hop on over to http://familyamericanstyle.blogspot.com/ to hear more from hilarious kiddos!

6 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

very sweet pictures! And very funny too! Thanks for stopping over at my blog as well! It's fun to get to see all the new blogs & make some new friends :-)

Brandi said...

The pictures are great. So cute. And, mine would have said something EXACTLY like that in the bathroom!

Family American Style. said...

Oh Heather you’re so funny. I love it. Better late than never. Lily is so adorable. I added you to my thank you post today.

A Refocused Life said...

Precious photos of your children.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Your little ones are sooo cute!!!

And oh goodness! I have so many of those moments when mine were little and I would be trying to discreetly motion for them to keep it down...and they would also like Lily ask LOUDLY "Why do we have to be quiet?" (hm...actually, my hubby has done this to me too!)

Blessings & aloha! :o)

Kari said...

Hilarious. Such honesty and transparency with our kids. At least we can laugh about all of it later :o)