Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I DID NOT leave the whites in the dryer all last week because I didn't want to put them away! And it DOES NOT look like the same thing is going to happen again this week. No Way.......NOT ME!

I DID NOT sneak food out of of Bailey's bowl to help him finish his dinner so he could get dessert. And I DO NOT routinely help whoever happens to be sitting by me at the table. Are you crazy? I would never do that..........No Way...........NOT ME. DO NOT tell Donn! Maybe that is why they always fight over who gets to sit by me?



6 comments:

Brandi said...

I do NOT have clothes hiding in my dryer either, and they certainly haven't been there since Friday. :)

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Hey Jackyln, thanks for stopping by my blog and for the advice about the header. I figured it was a photoshop thing. I'll need to take a class! Next time I do a makeover, I may need you to help me. Love the monday update too!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha love this Not me! post... That is too cute that everybody want to sit by their mama... I am sure the food-smuggling has nothing to do with it :o)

I guess I get the case of the Not Me!-leave-the-laundry whites-in-the dryer-til- ya-need-it scene!

Your cutie has a look on his face and his hip on his hand that seems to say, "yep, mom, it was you, cuz it surely wasn't ME!"

Mama M. said...

Great post! Ugh, dontcha hate whites? All those socks, unders...seems like it never ends! Oh, and I'm "gifting" you with an award, come check it out!

MadeInCanarias said...

About the blog awards. There are no rules, so you can send them to all of your favorite blogs :)

SarahMerritt said...

Heather thanks for stopping by! I would totaly leave our laundry in the dryer accept we are at the moment in an apartment*closing on our house September13th!!!* and I think someone would have a problem with that! But I do leave our whites in a basket and we just get what we need out of it until its almost empty!!! Oh do try the dip its YUMMY! I think im going to toy with using blue cheese in it next time because we like that flavor. Let me know how you like it!
Sarah