Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday - What Would Your Children Say?


Since it is Daisy Week, rules stipulate that she must be included in What Would Your Children Say Wednesday. Daisy knows how to say a few words, but there is one in particular that we find pretty funny. She has recently started saying “nah” or No. She tells us “nah nah” when we try to take something away from her. Sometimes we take things away from her just so she’ll tell us “nah.” She also screams “NAH!!!” at the top of her lungs when I am changing her diaper or getting her dressed. Saying “nah” is usually followed by a temper tantrum as demonstrated in the following video:



This adorable assistant helped me with the baby torture. hee hee!
I've also added a playlist to my blog with songs that remind me of Daisy. I listened to "Sky" EVERY day that I was pregnant. My Mom and I listened to "Heart of Life" in the car on the way to the hospital. Daisy and I like to dance to "You've Got Some Growin Up To Do"
I will add more songs when Daisy Week is over!

Go visit http://familyamericanstyle.blogspot.com/ to hear about more young comedians!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Your assistant is a cutie patootie! Hope Daisy is having a super week! :)

Family American Style. said...

Very, very, cute. Your girls are adorable.

Kim said...

So cute! I just love babies and Daisy is adorable I love her name too!

Kim

Brandi said...

Hey, award for you on my blog if you'd like to participate. :)

MadeInCanarias said...

Can you send me an e-mail where I cane send you instructions. I had a great webpage for instructions, but they have closed it :S

So send me your e-mail and I will send you instructions ;)

avetaar@gmail.com

MadeInCanarias said...

I found the instruction :D

Adori Graphics has a lot of great instructions:

http://adorigraphics.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-make-scrolling-photo-gadget-for.html

http://adorigraphics.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-install-your-blog-awards.html

If you have more questions, you know where to find me ;)

Lindy said...

funny, darling Daisy... and that assistant, WOW!give em all kisses from grammy. love - mom

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Awww...how cute that Daisy can contribute to this meme :o) I love that a mom will say what a child will do or is known for...and then here they come, a second later...doing exactly what was mentioned.

and that is hilarious to me when a friend will mention something about their hubby...and but a minute later, that hubby is saying or doing exactly that! (fun to see how well we know our special people :o)

And Daisy's big sister...what a beautiful assistant in crime!

Blessings & aloha!