Tuesday, March 2, 2010

IheartFaces - Week 9 - Hilarious Outtakes

Just thought I would reminisce about these recent outtakes.

Miss Daisy trying to pull down the tree instead of sitting with her siblings for a quick pic by the tree.


Yelling (in Daisy jibberish), pointing an angry finger at me AND throwing teacups in my direction just cuz I was trying to get some Valentine shots! Sheesh!


This is why Daisy's photo in the above header has a different back-drop than the other kids. Instead of sitting by the beautiful greenery, she decided it would be more fun to dive in to this little  fountain. Because of her soggyness we had to immediately end the photo shoot.

Cute little Daisy is the most recent cause of outtakes only because she has not yet learned that it is easier to just grin and bare my photo taking attempts. The older kiddos already have a lot of experience and they are now very cooperative for me. If I had time, I would go through the last 10 years of photos and find similar outtakes from when they were in the learning process!

Go visit IheartFaces to see more hilarious outtakes!








12 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Oh these are great! I love the teacup one.

MadeInCanarias said...

LOL! Love the first one! :)

candacesoon said...

Cute... that's fantastic how you caught the tea cup in mid-hurl!

jules said...

We have lots of photos of my granddaughter like this. She does cooperate sometimes, but most of the time she is too busy for pictures.

Love how you got that teacup in mid throw.

Kmama said...

I still LOVE the teacup photo. She's got such personality.

Lindy said...

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy... too bad she doesn't have much of a personality! did that flying teacup break your camera or give you a black eye? funny! xoxo - grandma/mom

Brandi said...

OMW, the teacup just gets me giggling! :) She'll bend to your will soon enough [evil laugh]. Don't give up, keep sticking that camera in her face! ;)

Shell said...

I love the one where she is throwing her cup. What timing!

He & Me + 3 said...

The one of her throwing the cup is just too funny.

Emmy said...

Yes they just need to learn, mama likes taking pictures and is going to so deal with it :)

Angie Vik said...

I can certainly relate. And often, what's not funny at the time is funny later. Daisy has quite an arm.

Foursons said...

Daisy cracks me up! I love her photo shoots. Hahaha