Thursday, May 27, 2010

TYVM - 5/27/10


Free Therapy courtesy of Kmama!

Thank you very much to the late night soccer games, talent shows, award assemblies, water days, game days, preparing teacher gifts and many other random end-of-school activities that have made it impossible for me to keep up all of my blog reading this week. I apologize everybody! Today is the last day of school so I am hoping to catch up on Friday........night, since I will be home with my ENTIRE pack-o-kids!

Thank you very much to the ginormous spider that ran across our kitchen floor at lightning speed the other night. Um, I told you if you came in the house you would be sorry! My #1 Protector was right around the corner and immediately rescued me from your eight,very long, hairy legs!

Do you need therapy? Visit Kmama for your free session!

14 comments:

Kmama said...

I had the chills when reading about the spider with long HAIRY legs. Eek.

I hope you get some "me" time now that your kids are going to be home every day!

Thanks for linking up!

jules said...

Let summer begin! I can't wait for school to be out, but not until the 8th.

I can handle the little tiny spiders, but long hairy legs....no way! Yikes

Pam said...

Hate spiders.....one ran across the kitchen the other night, like you said, at lighting speed...but he could not hide from the bug spray! Got that sucker.

Brandi said...

Oh, I bet you have some really CREEPY spiders too. Those hot climates make BIG spiders!!! *shudder*

Shana Putnam said...

Eew, I hate hairy spiders! Can't wait till you have more time for yourself! What size does your sweet girl wear by the way?

Pam Bowers said...

Eek!!! No spiders!

Soon school will be out and life will be tediously boring. I hope!

Rachel said...

EWWW yuck for spiders!

And YAY for school being out for some serious blogging time :)

Have a great rest of the week!

Foursons said...

I'm having a hard time keeping up too! So much is going on right now. Can't wait for the lazy, hazy days of summer.

Mary said...

Wow! Only 2 things! Very impressive! You must've had a good week. I thought mine was going to be very short but ended up being 4 items!
The end of the school is way more hectic than the beginning, isn't it?

Emily said...

Jack's school as noon dismissal tomorrow...I'm planning on catching up too but don't really see that happening w/ three wild kiddos running around!

Clueless_Mama said...

Do you ever see scorpions?? Glad you have a super-protector!! Hope your days get longer and calmer, now that school is out! Yeh right!!

SarahMerritt said...

OMG you have lots of spider issues lately! I HATE those nasty little things!!!! I was at my moms a few weeks ago and they had a huge one in the upstairs bathroom aack I freaked out and ran down the stairs!!! omg hate those things!
We are alive I have just been sick *yuck* and just laying low....but I did post today!

LucieP said...

girl I am such a wuss! And I hate it when my mom role forces me to be tough!! :)~ (well when it comes to bugs and smells and spiders..lol)

Have a great weekend!

Emmy said...

Yes how dare things get in the way with our blog checking ;)