Sunday, August 8, 2010

Monday Mugs - Cry Babies


Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme. Without submitting my photo for judgement and not being forced to follow the rules.
Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

Today's theme for Monday Mugs is: Cry Babies

Lily crying because I forced her to sit in the swing by this big scary witch. And then we didn't even get the witch in the picture!
Trying to get pictures with the kiddos for Valentine's Day 2005.
Ashton was not feelin' it!

Valentine's Day 2006. This year, Bailey is not in a photoshoot mood!

Daisy's feelings about trying her first ever bite of rice cereal.
If you are in need of a simple Monday post, JOIN ME! Grab my
button from the sidebar and link up your own post!

Next week's theme will be: Then and Now

11 comments:

Emmy said...

Poor kids :). Great pictures. I have never noticed how blue your eyes are before, very beautiful!

Kmama said...

Aww!! So cute. I didn't realize crying was this week. If I can get my act together, I'm sure I can find some crying pics. LOL

Amy said...

Don't you love how even though our children are crying and screaming, we still insist on smiling and taking that picture! LOL The first picture just makes me want to give her a hug! Lula Mae hated cereal too. I think Jayce is going to love it.... the boy loves to eat! Happy Monday... and although your children are all crying, they still look beautiful!

Foursons said...

That picture of Lily just breaks my heart!

Lothiriel said...

aaaaawwwwwwwww...!

Emma had the same reaction when I fed her oatmeal for the very first time!

Shana Putnam said...

I know I commented on here. It disappeared along with some others i made on other blogs. Sorry. I love the photos so much. Adorable. I am glad the dvd got there in time. I am about to give another one away too lol. So keep an eye out. Sorry I didn't participate this week but I had to write a bday post for my boy. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute though. I have a great one of Actress crying with Santa. LOL Too funny. Not too many others I can remember of them crying. Now I gotta look for some.

Michelle Pixie said...

Hee Hee! Whenever I am trying to get pictures of the kids I always want to cry when they cry...I just need one smile picture and we can be done, but looking back now those are some of my favorie pictures! =)

Clueless_Mama said...

I love the pictures! Although, the sad little eyes make me sad. LOL Mean mommy making her sit with that big, ugly witch. heehee.

Hope you are doing well and enjoying the end of summer vacation.

Mrs. M said...

I am loving all those "sad" pictures, especially the first one!! :)

Leslee said...

Hehehe... This is awesome! Surely they will love these shots is later years