Thursday, August 19, 2010

TYVM - Miss Daisy

Courtesy of Kmama!

I seriously need some therapy this week! I am going to break the rules a little bit today because this Sunday my baby turns 2! (that was for you Kmama!)

Since I have Daisy and her birthday on the brain, I can only think of one person to thank today!

Miss Daisy, Thank You Very Much for growing up way too fast! For making us enjoy you so much that we want you to stay just as you are now! I know we will enjoy you at every stage in your life, but could you just slow it down a little bit? Trying to keep up with your brothers and sister does not help in the "staying a baby" department, Thank You Very Much!

Just look how much you've grown since your 1st birthday!!

August 2009 - 1 year old

September

October

November

December - definitely not participating in the group shot!

January

February

March

April

May

June

July - caught her reading a book on Ashton's bed

July - helping herself to an ice cream sandwich

Do you need therapy because your babies are growing up too fast! Visit Kmama at The Daily Dribbles for some free therapy!!

17 comments:

Mrs. M said...

She has grown a lot this year. I just love that holiday picture!! :)

Shana Putnam said...

Oh I know just how you feel. I love all the pictures. She is growing so quickly. Beautiful girl you have there.

Unknown said...

Oh my she is darling! I agree with the growing too fast thing. I keep threatening to freeze mine!

Kmama said...

Aww, she is such a cutie pie! LOL at "your" baby turning 2.

Emmy said...

Yes they should only be allowed to grow when we are ready :)

Brandi said...

Awwww, precious girl. :) I hope she has a wonderful bday! I'm looking forward to seeing her owl quilt!

Foursons said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Daisy! You are a beautiful, precious girl. Stay little for just a little longer for your Mama OK?

Jodee said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! Cute pictures!

Pam Bowers said...

It is amazing to see how much they change from year 1 to year 2. She's precious!

MadeInCanarias said...

I love the April photo! She is cute like always! :)

Michelle Pixie said...

She is absolutely precious! I hope she has the best birthday and all of her little wishes come true.

I find Monkey trying to keep up with her sisters too and I am just not ready for my baby to grow up that fast either! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow she really has had a growth spurt. She is so cute. Love the reading picture. Too cute.

CailinMarie said...

oh she's darling.
Happy Birthday to her!
I'm hosting a baby clothes give away would love you to stop by:
http://cailinyates.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-baby-clothes-boutique-giveaway.html

Amy said...

What a change! I love to see growth through pictures!

Clueless_Mama said...

I know how you feel mama and yes I need therapy too. Everytime I look at my little caboose my heart breaks. If you figure out how to slow those babies down, please let me know. I love Daisy's little personality. It just shines through in her pictures.

Kari said...

Happy Birthday, Daisy!

She got tall FAST! It goes so fast.

You blinked!

Erin said...

she sure is cute!