Sunday, August 15, 2010

Monday Mugs - Then and Now


Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme. Without submitting my photo for judgement and not being forced to follow the rules.
Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

Today's theme for Monday Mugs is: Then and Now

With all the birthdays going on this month, I decided to use photos from my kids' first and most recent cake adventures.

Miss Lily - 2001 and 2010
Ashton - 2004 and 2010
Bailey - 2004 and 2010
I will have to share Daisy's photos after her second birthday party. NEXT SUNDAY!!!

If you are in need of a simple Monday post, JOIN ME! Grab my
button from the sidebar and link up your own post!

Next week's theme will be: 
Oh! The Things They Get In To!


15 comments:

Amy said...

I adore cake shots! Can't wait to see Miss Daisy's! Why do kids have to grow up soooo fast???

Kim said...

I love these pictures. I can't believe how much they have changed. Hard to believe daisy will be two.

I will be linking up in the morning with another phone booth picture!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love flashback pictures. Oh, how they've grown!

Kmama said...

Look at them digging in! So cute!!

Mrs. M said...

Cute pics of your beautiful children!! :)

Pam Bowers said...

Cute pics. I love then and now pictures.

Emmy said...

What a fun idea for then and now. I think I have the perfect picture for next week

Liz Mays said...

Awwwww...your babies love some cake!

Foursons said...

I can't get over how dark Lily's hair was!

SarahMerritt said...

Love the Cake pictures! I can't wait to see Daisy's!

{Kimber} said...

wow...Lily's hair was so dark when she was a baby!!!

adorable pics...yummmmmy cake :)

Lothiriel said...

ooohhh!! I love these!!!! My baby's birthday is in a month!!!! I can't believe it! It's her first year!!! eeek!!!

Can't wait to see Daisy's!!!

SarahMerritt said...

I don't have a store... really don't plan on doing an etsy store but I am doing a sale on my facebook at the end of the week... If you are interested let me know and I will give you the link.

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see Daisy's pics too! And OHMYGOSH did that Lily ever have a gorgeous head of baby hair! :) I'm jealous!

Michelle Pixie said...

I am dying over Lily's hair! And those eyes! You do make some gorgous babies!!

Happy Birthday, Daisy!