Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monday Mugs - Sunglasses


Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU! I may or may not "borrow" ideas from IheartFaces and post my interpretation of their weekly theme. Without submitting my photo for judgement and not being forced to follow the rules.

Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

Today's theme for Monday Mugs is: Sunglasses

Miss Lily - 2005
Cool Dudes on their 4th Birthday - 2007

Original attempts to get pictures of Daisy wearing her new sunglasses turned out like this:

Then a last minute photo shoot out back turned in to a very photogenic 5 minutes!
If you are in need of a simple Monday post, JOIN ME! Grab my
button from the sidebar and link up your own post!

Next week's theme will be: Cry Babies
If any one has any theme ideas, please let me know! I am not feeling inspired by some of IHF's upcoming ideas.


 

17 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Aww, I love all of your sunglasses pics. So adorable. I love the picking the nose one too. That is priceless for sure.

Kim said...

Great pictures! Sunglasses on kids are just the cutest! I will be linking up in the morning. Have a great Monday!

Emmy said...

You have a lot of great sun glasses pictures. So cute!
You could keep doing more colors, or do some school related picture.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Super cute pictures! I love the first two! :)

Mamí♥Picture said...

awww love all your captures! Adorable!
Have a Fabulous Monday!

Kmama said...

Love the finger in the nose! Priceless!!

Kari said...

VERY cute pics today. Love the boys. Looking like Mission Impossible Field Agents - haha!

Life With The Boys! said...

This week's post was easy and fun. The one of Daisy picking her nose is hilarious - I am often times reminding my kids to stop doing that - at LEAST in public. Oh the joys of motherhood...hehehe

Amy said...

Sadly I have NO sunglasses or pictures of children wearing any. How terrible is that? So today I will just look at your cuties in their glasses! And oh how adorable they are!

Liz Mays said...

Those all made me giggle so much!

Brandi said...

Oh Daisy! HAHA! These are great! :)

Lothiriel said...

So adorable!!!!!!!!

I gotta get some sunglasses for Emma!

Angie Vik said...

So is the camera you use, or your photographic techniques, or are your kids just extra cute? You always have such nice pictures. I really like Lily's sunglasses.

Rachel said...

Soooo adorable! And Daisy with her finger up her nose - tell me you have that framed and on the wall :)

I love Angie's comment about your kids just being extra cute - because I've thought that a million times!

(And Yes, Mr. Daddy made me try that crazy peanutbutter syrup honey butter sandwich... blech!)

Angie Vik said...

Sorry for linking up late. I'm deadline challenged. I suppose it's still Monday where you're at so I'm technically okay. Thanks for this weekly fun.

He & Me + 3 said...

You gotta have atleast one nose picking picture. Too cute. Love the strawberry shades too.

Mrs. M said...

Kids are just so darn cute in sunglasses!!